GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 17x7 +40 Braid Fullrace A Wheels w/ Michelin X-Ice XI3

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: 17x7 +40 Braid Fullrace A Wheels

[FONT=&quot]Selling my Braid wheel set. [FONT=&quot]Braid wheels[/FONT] are well known in the tarmac and gravel rally world, this particular model is a sturdy flowcast wheel. These 17x7 +40 Fullrace A wheels in the standard Braid white color and were built to my specs. Come in 5x112 bolt pattern and the bolt holes are ball seat to match the OEM VW lug bolt type. Center bore is [FONT=&quot]57.1mm.[/FONT]

These wheels cleared the OEM brakes on my 2016 Golf R so they will work for a MK7 GTI w/ PP as well. The wheels are in 10/10 condition, no blemishes.

SOLD

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
They are located near Raleigh, NC. The wheels are technically sold pending funds with several backup buyers as well but I can let you know if the other deals fall through if you are interested. I have had a lot of inquiries in the last week or two.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
looks like the first guy is still buying them. If the deal isn't finalized by this weekend I will start moving down the list.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

ilimit1

Passed Driver's Ed
Honest and knowledgeable seller. Tires were packaged with great care. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
Honest and knowledgeable seller. Tires were packaged with great care. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem at all! You were a great buyer, good transaction all around. Thanks for the kind words. Again, enjoy the wheels.