GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tadej's Golf 2.0TDI DSG Highline

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Looks amazing! I miss my TDI even though mine was Jetta MK6 with 140hp and 236tq.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I remember flying into Ljubljana airport ...nice & exciting due to the mountains!! Fly high then last minute drop down to land!! I was x-country ski-ing & staying at Lake Bled. But this was when it was still Yugoslavia...so a while ago.. Nice country..

Like the Golf, I almost went for the cloth version of your colour (Shetland) is what they call it here. But doing winter sports I decided on black...

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
I live approx. 15min from Ljubljana airport :) well Yugoslavia was 26 years ago, so yes...long time ago :)

It is also called Shetland here. If you have a bright interior then you have it clean it almost weekly, because you can see everything. I'm pretty neat guy so I clean my car almost every week, depends on the weather :)

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
well Yugoslavia was 26 years ago, so yes...long time ago :)

:)

So before you were born, by the looks of it....:p

I found pictures for the holiday, 1987

god I feel old....:(

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
You are not wrong...It was 4 years before I was born, so yes :p

You are not old if you don't feel old, if you know what I mean :) I have a friend who is close to 40, but he feels(and acts sometimes) like he is 20 :p

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
You are not wrong...It was 4 years before I was born, so yes :p

You are not old if you don't feel old, if you know what I mean :) I have a friend who is close to 40, but he feels(and acts sometimes) like he is 20 :p

"close to 40"...I'm 42ish...:(

I still act like I am 20ish......& 6yrs old sometimes....:D

As my late step father used to say "You are as old as the woman you feel"...;)

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday I had my summer tyres fitted and I cleaned the car, so here are few pics :)

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday I had my car at 69Performance in Ljubljana, Slovenia, for REVO remap. I can tell the difference is really noticeable, also the car has better consumption.

According to GPS, 0-100km/h is now in 7,8s(slight uphill-12m), before the time was 8,2s(slight downhill-5m).

Looking forward for more time to have measurements done :)

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Looking good..I like the "UK" at the end of the plate!!!

I need to swap the summers on to my car & clean the car, but back to winter here the past few days..1C...!!

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
I see you're from Scotland, that's what you like UK in license plate? :)

I've been driving my car now for 2 days and it really is a big improvement. It's raining here in Slovenia for now, so I can't do proper measurements...

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
A few days ago my colleague, who has a 2017 GTD, and I went for a drive and I couldn't believe it. The acceleration is the same in both cars(he has manual gearbox), but he has a better top speed due to manual gearbox. I never used launch control while we were testing out.
Also I tested out the top speed, which was 217km/h on the speedo, 212km/h via GPS.
Test 1, without launch control:

Test 2, with launch control:

Bakili

Ready to race!
Nice looking motor. Can you share bit more info on wireless charger install. What make and model of charger? Is it genuine VW or aftermarket charger?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
Nice looking motor. Can you share bit more info on wireless charger install. What make and model of charger? Is it genuine VW or aftermarket charger?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That one is aftermarket. Made by Inbay.
http://inbay.systems/de/vw-wireless-charger/

Tempted to buy one myself now that the latest iPhone supports wireless charging.

Interestingly enough you can specify wireless charging on new Mk7.5 builds. I wonder if the parts are backwards compatible with the Mk7 and if anyone has retrofitted one…

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
looks good! GTI side skirts next!