GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DAP Car wrap

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I've had my white golf roof wrapped gloss black for some time now, I have gotten slightly bored of it, I do like what DAP has done to theirs, the wrap is matte and on the roof and rear sides. With the rain and dirt in the air here mine might as well be matte anyway. So that's what I want to do now especially as my personal logo would fit perfectly on the side so I can use it for a bit of advertising too, just like DAP do. Was about to buy the matte black but I'm not too sure if DAP is using black or grey? Gloss on the sides would look shit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Gruel_20

I have also got the matte blue finish vehicle wraps for my old car and I was just so surprised to see how the look of my old car got changed. The best thing is that the process was quick and was very affordable.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
How much did it cost to wrap the roof? Thinking about getting it done
I did the roof myself, only cost was the 3M gloss black wrap and the tape with wire in the centre which cuts the wrap, can't remember what you call the tape. Not very difficult to do, i did it with no help and i did it outside without any shelter from wind although it was a calm day, took a couple of hours and was 1 of the first things i wrapped ever.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Of the dap wrap or my roof?

I got a new phone and don't have the roof photos anymore, i have a couple of shots on me, partially showing my roof though, but no close ups.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk