GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window Tinting

gfg1

Anyone know of a good place to get window tinting done for a GTI in Chicago? I got my MK6 done at Umbra Tinting but was wondering if there was a place in the city that people have had their GTI done. Most places don't want to do a GTI because of the back window :confused:

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Anyone know of a good place to get window tinting done for a GTI in Chicago? I got my MK6 done at Umbra Tinting but was wondering if there was a place in the city that people have had their GTI done. Most places don't want to do a GTI because of the back window :confused:

had my r done at chicago auto pros.

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Tint to U @Orland Park.

Formulaone pinnacle for $349 total including the front triangle windows.

bkuu

Passed Driver's Ed

what's wrong with the back window?

vwauug

Ready to race!
Huge shout out for umbra. I’ve had 3 cars done there and they’re simply the best. Worth it anywhere in Chicago land.

Just had my R done - perfection. Nino is the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
Huge shout out for umbra. I’ve had 3 cars done there and they’re simply the best. Worth it anywhere in Chicago land.

Just had my R done - perfection. Nino is the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep Nino is the best! I had mine done there. I'm regular next door to Lustr Detail with Roman/Ivan. Worth checking out for keeping your R clean! :p