GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

ascrimo

Glad to see some activity in the Denver thread...I have seen quite a few MK7's around as of late. I usually wave with no response. That seems pretty typical around these parts.

I will try to get some pics posted before too long...been working on some small projects on the car, but nothing major. If anyone wants to meet up at any car shows let me know I have been thinking about going to some here or there. Or if anyone wants to have a meet that might be fun too.

Scottmk7

Ready to race!
Yeah, the golf's and GTI don't respond like they would in years past. I still get replies from the R's though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
If you see me wave.

Attachments

• rsz_img_6255_1.jpg
    rsz_img_6255_1.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 1,140

Bacchanalian

Just got my shiny new 2016 GTI at Tynan's on Saturday and am completely in love. I live on the west side of town and am hunting for someone to slap a clearbra on her and eventually tint the windows. Anyone have someone around Lakewood/Golden?

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
I forgot about this thread/forum, lol. Anyone go on any mountain drives recently? I took mine up to RMNP and it made it up to Bear Lake without a single issue

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
I forgot about this thread/forum, lol. Anyone go on any mountain drives recently? I took mine up to RMNP and it made it up to Bear Lake without a single issue

Great picture! How the heck did you keep the car so clean on the drive up?

I just bought a 2017 GTI Sport, 6 speed manual. Black.

Got it from Emich in Denver. Got a good deal on it, for sure. I'll post pics later.

Bacchanalian

Define mountain drives. I commute from and to Evergreen every day, does that count? :p

Also seconding the question Aero asked. How the heck do you keep it that clean? Mine looks like it was painted with dirt right now and it hasn't warmed up enough in Evergreen for me to wash it when I'm up here in weeks now.

rjtrout

Go Kart Newbie
Hello there. I just moved back to Denver and I have a 2016 VW GTI. Any good clubs out there to get to know the VW community a little bit better?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

SoSteezy

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello there. I just moved back to Denver and I have a 2016 VW GTI. Any good clubs out there to get to know the VW community a little bit better?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Seconded.

I joined this facebook group but it looks like mostly a buy/sell type group.