GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volvo V60 Seats

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Anyone see these awesome seats in the Volvo V60?

https://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/v60

And the car itself. Beautiful in my opinion. If it came with a manual, it would be my next car.

Attachments

• img20180414_000306.jpg
    img20180414_000306.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 512

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Very nice.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Volvo's seats are amazing. The cars themselves are, IMO, an acquired taste. No arguing the quality in general, and some of them are striking. They just don't move me.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I considered one but there are no dealers near me. With AWD and the factory Polestar tune it can do 60 in 5-seconds.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• 0937253afb75434dc28723a606c68d80--unicorns-drawing.jpg
    0937253afb75434dc28723a606c68d80--unicorns-drawing.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 453

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
That is the thing I miss most about my S60... the seats were fantastic... heated too... stupid base model golf...

Last edited:

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
And the company says it's cars will all be electric in a few years, from what I read.

I heard this was a little bit of a show and really means their cars will be electrified, meaning hybrid to some extent up to full electric. They will not be 100% electric.
I think a marketing game.

Last edited:

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I heard this was a little bit of a show and really means their cars will be electrified, meaning hybrid to some extend up to full electric. They will not be 100% electric.
I think a marketing game.

Could well be, though I think the Polestars will be fully electric (and over $100k, so, w/e). I have nothing against electrification per se, especially in hybrid applications, as long as the car is fun.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Lately, Volvo has been making the best interiors in the business. I sat in an S90 last time I went to the auto show, and was thoroughly amazed at how nice it is in there.

Trying to talk my stepdad into getting a V60 or an XC60 right now... But he's the sort of person who would (and does) drive a 2002 Honda Accord, even though he can easily afford a much nicer vehicle.

racerxxx

Ready to race!
Body looks nice, seats.....meh. Head reset looks ridiculous. I always thought they had decent styling, but then every time i got into a Volvo it looked like a 5 year old designed the gauge cluster. Just bland imo.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Body looks nice, seats.....meh. Head reset looks ridiculous. I always thought they had decent styling, but then every time i got into a Volvo it looked like a 5 year old designed the gauge cluster. Just bland imo.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Wut?

What’s wrong with the headrest?

jackalope

Ready to race!
Volvo puts a lot of effort into ergonomics. I had back problems that went away when I got a Volvo V70, then came back when I got a C-Max