GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Violet Pearl - Golf photos tread

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ha! I had an almost identical color sprayed on my civic hatchback. My friends teased me and called it Grimace (from McDonalds) because of the color and shape. Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
First off thanks for all the nice comments. Yes I like VW in Richmond Hill and was heading north on Bayview. Do you drive a White GTI?

Yes sir that would be me. At first I thought it was a Black R but then it hit the sun and I was like oooh. Very nice, feel free to join Club Wolfsburg on Facebook. Lots of GTI/R guys in the GTA with a few goodies organized throughout the year.

GTI210

Ready to race!
Too peacocky for me personally but it's definitely unique.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
I’d name it the Purple Treaded Warrior. Yer welcome.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
No, those are my winter rims and they are cheap knock of Pretoria style rims. They are 18 inch and are hub centric. My factory rims are the ones in the last picture ... I am pretty sure they are 19" .. I think.

Yeah should be. I had 19” and then 18” Pretoria wheels when i had my GTI and they are one of the best looking wheels in the market.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Got that Purple R lurking!

greens

Ready to race!
I would have chosen this color in an instant were it available in the States. As a matter of fact I would have forced myself to pay the upcharge from the GTI to the R if need be as well.