GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Rear window louvers?

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
Has anyone found MK7 Rear window louvers? I haven't been able to find any one that makes these.

Thanks

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
The things below? If anyone makes them they wand wiping off the face of the earth, they were terrible in the 80's and look like they still belong there.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Aerofab makes them. He is talking about the pieces that go into the passenger door rear windows.

SM075180

Ready to race!
All y’all OP is asking if someone makes them- not if you hate them. That said- let’s all agree that louvers are/would be infinitely better than the mid spoiler thing. [emoji848]

I’d be curious to see them if anyone ever makes/photoshops them. I feel like I’d never get around to *actually* buying them but it does seem like it could be an interesting mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
also makes it really tough to clean the rear window.

My brother had louvers on his 1980 Datsun 210. They were metal and weighed a ton. But it had a kickstand so you could raise the louvers and clean the window. That being said, I still dont get it.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
One a GTI...it'll probably block the rear view. The hatch might not be sloped enough to see through the gaps in the slats.

80's Camaros and 280z's are what come to mind when I think of those.

Anybody remember Mattig? Looks like something they would sell.

SM075180

Ready to race!
One a GTI...it'll probably block the rear view. The hatch might not be sloped enough to see through the gaps in the slats.

80's Camaros and 280z's are what come to mind when I think of those.

Anybody remember Mattig? Looks like something they would sell.

A part made for the GTI would certainly keep the slats parallel to the ground so you can see... that’s like...

I know the things have largely always been unpopular but if they ever blocked the view they wouldn’t exist. That’s an absurd notion imo. Maybe I’m in the dark and talking out of my ass though lol

ryebread1

You guys obviously don’t spend much time in the mark 2 forums. Weird 80’s and 90s inspired parts are literally the coolest (most expensive) things you can aquire for those guys.

Louvers
Happich popouts
Digifiz
Heckblendes
Don’t get me started... I’ll buy another mark 2.

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
You guys obviously don’t spend much time in the mark 2 forums. Weird 80’s and 90s inspired parts are literally the coolest (most expensive) things you can aquire for those guys.

Louvers
Happich popouts
Digifiz
Heckblendes
Don’t get me started... I’ll buy another mark 2.

I have the strangest boner right now xD