GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI vs 5.0

B00STED1

Ready to race!
So today I took my first L lol I knew what the outcome would be given the fact that he's a bama tuned 2012 5.0 with full exhaust but it still stings. Basically did 4 back to back runs, first 3 were from around a 55-60 roll and the last was from a 40 roll. Conditions weren't ideal as it was 87 degrees here in Florida so the car was definitely heat soaked as I could feel it with each pull. In the end he got me by about a car and a half as I could hang with him for a bit but around 90 he'd pull on me each time. At least I know where my car stands against a tuned 5.0 but I'm wondering what the outcome would be against a stock 5.0 still? My JB4 is on an additive setup for a stock GTI so I still have some adjusting to do since I've had my downpipe for almost three weeks. I honestly want to go ED at this point from how much it stings even though from the videos I've seen, I shouldn't expect a win against a tuned 5.0 unless I'm is38 or BT.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Also with a DP additive Map6 setting :D I've been doing a lot of prepping for a move that I haven't had time to log at all. :(

You being Stage 2, should mean you'll pull a stock one is my guess. Because a tuned 5.0 mustang is at least 2-3 cars faster than a non-tuned one. And you lost by very little......

I'm Stage 1 APR and I can hang with some very close and others I pull slightly, depending on many variables of course. Not all races are the same outcomes