GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

manders3n

Few pics taken today... winter is almost here...

Car looks great! What’s your suspension setup?

Also, are you still selling the Tarmacs?

frgr8r

Passed Driver's Ed
Recycled my old Konigs off my last GTI. Added Eibach ProKit Springs and 034 Camber Mounts. I wish in hindsight I would have installed my ST XTA coils that I had from my last car, but I wanted to keep DCC. The drop is decent, albeit with a bit of rake, but the ride is far less controlled than the ST's. There is less NVH from the 034 mounts than the Camber Plates on the ST's though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This thread needs more Wagens...

lokerola

Ready to race!
This thread needs more Wagens...

Yea for wagons! Yours looks very nice. There have been days when I wished I had a wagon - but I want a GTI wagon. Ah, such is life.

That feeling... I know it. I want a GTD Estate and since I live on the wrong side of the pond I'm just gonna have to do it myself.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
After almost two years of ownership I finally did some very minor paint correction on mine. I baby the hell out of the paint, but I still had some very minor micromarring and some water spotting on the horizontal surfaces. A good claying and once over with Griots finishing and a medium pad made it perfect, and then I laid down Jescar PowerLock Plus and then Collinite 845. Beads like a muhfuh.