GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs.... lawnmower

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
After skimming through numerous threads here today I remembered I had this captured on dashcam from last summer. Cranky guy at the end of my street that lets his yard literally turn into a jungle and shoots all his lawn on the road. I did a quick launch down near my house (dead end road) right before this. Literally had the biggest smile on my face the entire time.

The more I watch, the more I wish I would have driven through his lawn when he tried to pull up to my window.

https://streamable.com/g5ksx

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
So did you slow down or are you now in big trouble? [emoji23]?

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
So did you slow down or are you now in big trouble? [emoji23]��

I'm gunna have to go ahead and say my entering/exiting speeds peaked within the weeks following this incident (RIP Potenzas - 0 -15K <3)

Still waiting for that trouble though :)

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
lol

Wait. the regens are on? pics!

Not yet! So close though. Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks.. as long as the weather stays at a steady 45 or higher then they're going on... I'll be sure to post some pics up.

BigJerm44

Ready to race!

Shabba

Passed Driver's Ed
He looks like Biff from Back to the Future. "Mcfly!!! Why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here!"

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
I literally had this exact same thing happen to me back when i had my saab over in the Blasedell area, great video!

That's not too far from me actually.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Hahah that guy was laughing as he pulled back into the grass. Come on OP don't piss off your neighbors.

Another one in the win column for us boys!
I raced a Scag zero turn last week and he cut me off as I was starting to pull away...

I literally had this exact same thing happen to me back when i had my saab over in the Blasedell area, great video!

Dude, come on - everyone knows you weren't possibly going fast enough in a Saab to get yelled at.

Hambone

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2020 TR GTI SE
I couldn't hear what he was saying. Was he irked at your launch earlier and trying to block you to give you a stern talking too? :D