GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fueling kits?

ladringan320

Ready to race!
Car(s)
me?
My goal is to get around 480whp or close to that hp range. I've decided to go with the BOSS600 kit to achieve this goal. I've been researching fuel pumps and such, and wanted to get some insight on what pumps would be the best fit. Anyone with experience and can chime in would is much appreciated. :):):):):):) Also, where to get it the cheapest :D:D:D:D:D:D

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
My goal is to get around 480whp or close to that hp range. I've decided to go with the BOSS600 kit to achieve this goal. I've been researching fuel pumps and such, and wanted to get some insight on what pumps would be the best fit. Anyone with experience and can chime in would is much appreciated. :):):):):):) Also, where to get it the cheapest :D:D:D:D:D:D
Couple of suggestions:

Iroz Motorsport

Or

https://torqbyte.com/collections/products/products/mqb-pm3

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jiannu

Ready to race!
I recommend Iroz. But since you are getting the boss kit, I would also ask CTSturbo. One more vendor is Precision Race Works. They have 3 types of pumps and even a multi port injection kit with choice of 2 different sizes of injectors.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

BosGolfR

Just keep in mind that you will need more than a single Walbro 450 if you want to run high ethanol content (greater than 50%) with a big turbo at full boost. I have a BOSS500 kit with PI (1200cc injectors), flex-fuel and single Walbro 450, and I have to keep my ethanol % between 40-50 in order to run boost above 30psi. The car makes good power w/ that percentage, but I'd like the convenience of being able to take a full tank of ethanol without lowering boost.

faid

Ready to race!
Just keep in mind that you will need more than a single Walbro 450 if you want to run high ethanol content (greater than 50%) with a big turbo at full boost. I have a BOSS500 kit with PI (1200cc injectors), flex-fuel and single Walbro 450, and I have to keep my ethanol % between 40-50 in order to run boost above 30psi. The car makes good power w/ that percentage, but I'd like the convenience of being able to take a full tank of ethanol without lowering boost.

Off topic, what kind of power are you making?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion

Oh hello friend :D

Brian is absolutely correct. Also keep in mind, dual Walbros have the potential to heat up fuel if you run into sloshing issues, not to mention fuel starvation. A dual pump set-up should have some kind of baffle built in. Iroz brushless pump is absolutely amazing, but @ $1500 personally I'm going to be looking into adding a 2nd Wally when I'm doing my turbo swap