Milltek or invidia ?

salem153

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone

What better milltek downpipe or invidia downpipe for mk7 r dsg

Wich louder invidia or milltek

Rsleyum

Passed Driver's Ed
Certainly the miltek is louder but I went for inividia And extremely happy with my purchase. For some reason GTI FOLKS didn’t like the catback but speaking about my self which I have in GOLF R the sound isn’t too loud or too quiet. It is a good combination with catless DP which I have from AMS.

Some of my friends who been in the car were amazed about the sound and the drone level during highway cruise. One of the guys went and purchased one after the ride.

It depends what do you want. I was personally looking for minimum drone and not loud to wake-up the Nabour hood during cold start and I believe I hit the jackpot with that purchase, never thought it will be that good.

I hope you get what you are looking for, Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boostin1004

Ready to race!
ive got an invidia and im more than satisfied with it. relatively quiet until you get on it. i run mine with a catted dp and dont have much drone. my wife even approves of t.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
ive got an invidia and im more than satisfied with it. relatively quiet until you get on it. i run mine with a catted dp and dont have much drone. my wife even approves of t.

Think you’re confusing exhaust with downpipe. OP is asking about downpipes

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
I think it’s curious that the previous two posters state that the Invidia is quieter than the Millitek. Coming from Hondas and Subarus Invidia is known as being one of the loudest exhaust companies out there.

Rsleyum

Passed Driver's Ed
I think it’s curious that the previous two posters state that the Invidia is quieter than the Millitek. Coming from Hondas and Subarus Invidia is known as being one of the loudest exhaust companies out there.

Correct but i guess invidia produced the Q version exhaust which meant for folks looking for quieter exhaust tone comparing to other of there products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk