GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have VW oem tool to reset airbag light?

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
You shouldn't have any issues doing it on OBDeleven, I've done it before

I tried, but it doesn't let me do it. =( Someone else I know tried and he said it didn't work. The access codes do not work for that specific function. If you have any info on how or what access code to use, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Hey guys, I swapped my leather seats with plaid and my airbag light is on. After research it seems I found the seat occupant system must be reset but it will not work with my obdeleven. Therefore looking for someone with the oem tool to get it done for me. Willing to pay for your time! I need this annoying error light gone. Cheers!

I am in the 90028 & 91303 area.

VW OEM tools are registered to the technician and dealership, so you're saying you want a technician to risk getting fired and banned from working for VAG for using his ODIS for private use outside his dealership?

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
VW OEM tools are registered to the technician and dealership, so you're saying you want a technician to risk getting fired and banned from working for VAG for using his ODIS for private use outside his dealership?

My indie has an ODIS, they are only registered to the shop, even at the dealership. I bring it to classes so we have an extra machine to use. Any changes made even when offline are logged and uploaded the next time the program is launched with internet. Now I guess each tech might have their own code for logging who does what.

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
Been a while, but still need it! I got the steps on how to do it, just need the OEM/VCDS/VagCom tool. Obdeleven does not do it I have tried countless times =,(

Please lmk if you have one I will drive out to you and willing to pay for your time. Cheers

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
My indie has an ODIS, they are only registered to the shop, even at the dealership. I bring it to classes so we have an extra machine to use. Any changes made even when offline are logged and uploaded the next time the program is launched with internet. Now I guess each tech might have their own code for logging who does what.

How does an indie get one? When I used an indie about 5-6 years ago he used a Pro version of VCDS.

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
How does an indie get one? When I used an indie about 5-6 years ago he used a Pro version of VCDS.

There are companies that duplicate and sell them. I can do it with a Vagcom but don't see the point in buying it just for that as I am no longer going to own a VW.