GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisk Silvers

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
When should I change from stock? Have been running JB4 for about 5k miles and have 13k on car? No issues at all with idle or anything else

Joel

Ready to race!
They say every 20,000 or so on a tuned car...
The Brisk silvers from what I have gathered are cool to run till 10-15 thousand but you should re gap around 8,000 if you plan on running 15,000.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I've been on my Brisks for about 11k miles with no issues. Now running on the IS38 and still run great.

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
If they are .026-7ish out of the box, I'd leave them and install as is. Mine have all been right around there out of the box.

FYI, mine run great even when I pull them out at .040 after 10k miles.

Thanks

Hambone

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2020 TR GTI SE
Another satisfied Brisk customer. I ordered directly from their website at 7PM Tuesday. Around 30 minutes later I got an e-mail from their customer service that my plugs were packed and on their way. They just showed up today, and I got them installed along with brand new RS3 coilpacks.

I'm sold. The plugs and packs made a night and day difference to how my engine sounds and feels. Smooth, buttery idle and doesn't skip a beat under WOT. Like others mine came in between .026 and .028; one was .030 so I gently encouraged it down to 0.28. Thanks for the recommendation. SugarMouth!

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
10k miles of JB4 boosted on E30. Couldn't find plug gapper so no idea what they are at.

image by Diggs24, on Flickr
Been seeing these mentioned around here lately. Are these better than ngk rs7 plugs?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
10k miles of JB4 boosted on E30. Couldn't find plug gapper so no idea what they are at.

image by Diggs24, on Flickr

I’m not the best at reading plugs, but I do notice a little bit of carbon fouling. Does this mean they might have been a little too cold of plugs? How do they look compared to the factory plugs when they were removed?

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Got myself a pair of these too

Can’t wait to install! That idle hesitation is driving me nuts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk