GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S2T dsg paddles group buy

Renck

Ready to race!
Beware not to confuse functional with easily functional. :p

It's kinda hard to describe, but understand that it's not a quick tap when you're shifting from the lower paddle... almost more of a "forced massaging" to get the paddle to engage. lol

Are we still talking about cars here? :p

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Does anyone know if the B1 can be used completely at the top?

B1 clicks at very top/tip just fine. It’s not the ideal place, but it works. I have small fingers and with hands at 10-2, my ring and pinky fingers are perfectly on the notched sweet spot. B1 also looks the most aggressive, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Just a reminder that sale page will be up until early January so if you have some spare holiday cash you can jump in :)

You_Rebel_Scum

Just got mine!

S1 polished black.

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
According to my wife, I got mine in the mail today! I’m at work. Torture

The worst part is Im a firefighter and won’t get home for 2 or 3 days!

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
According to my wife, I got mine in the mail today! I’m at work. Torture

The worst part is Im a firefighter and won’t get home for 2 or 3 days!

firefighter in norcal? Geez man, hope all is well in your area. One of my neighbors has a house out there, and part of a fire stopped at his backdoor.

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
firefighter in norcal? Geez man, hope all is well in your area. One of my neighbors has a house out there, and part of a fire stopped at his backdoor.

I’m 30 miles south the Santa Rosa fires and 300 miles north of the fires down in SoCal. We sent 3 crews down south to LA so now we’re short handed at home. My normal shift is 2 days in a row but I might get stuck here for 4.