GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: S2T Titanium DSG Shift paddles

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
I'm a little confused...do you have a set of the polished clear anodized as well? I'd be interested in those

I would assume that he has the set in the linked pictures...

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I'm a little confused...do you have a set of the polished clear anodized as well? I'd be interested in those

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner...

See the pictures that I have in the first post. I basically pulled the description from s2t's website that has these exact paddles next to.

As seen in the pictures they are a beautiful deep blue with hues of purple. :cool:

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Somebody buy these. If you’re on the fence, hop over and it and buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Somebody buy these. If you’re on the fence, hop over and it and buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt! If I kept my plans to go to a Golf R I'd be rockin these as the first mod.

You simply can't get these for less. New is more than twice the price. Get these as a stocking stuffer for yourself or a loved one for Christmas :D :cool:

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Hey man, I might be interested in these. Are they lighter in Ti then in the aluminum?

Also, no one seems to be able to answer this for me, so you might be able to help, but how does the color line up with the GTI interior? I'm also curious how close to silver part is to the silver trim in the GTI. I was looking at aluminum previously, but Ti might be an option at this price!! Definitely a steal!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Hey man, I might be interested in these. Are they lighter in Ti then in the aluminum?

Also, no one seems to be able to answer this for me, so you might be able to help, but how does the color line up with the GTI interior? I'm also curious how close to silver part is to the silver trim in the GTI. I was looking at aluminum previously, but Ti might be an option at this price!! Definitely a steal!
I expected them to be a bit lighter than they are. I think it might be a thin coat of Titanium then a beautiful dark blue on top of that.

The aluminum part of the paddles are matte with no gloss to them.

Honestly it would look more at home in the Golf R than the GTI. Unless you have a blue GTI or perhaps have more blue accents in your car. Really comes down to personal taste and preferences.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I expected them to be a bit lighter than they are. I think it might be a thin coat of Titanium then a beautiful dark blue on top of that.

The aluminum part of the paddles are matte with no gloss to them.

Honestly it would look more at home in the Golf R than the GTI. Unless you have a blue GTI or perhaps have more blue accents in your car. Really comes down to personal taste and preferences.

Thanks for the honesty. I don't have a blue car or any blue accents so it would definitely look out of place. If it's not much lighter, I can't see a purpose in my case.

Thanks though! Glad to hear you've got a sale pending!!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Thanks for the honesty. I don't have a blue car or any blue accents so it would definitely look out of place. If it's not much lighter, I can't see a purpose in my case.

Thanks though! Glad to hear you've got a sale pending!!

My pleasure man!

I'll be sure to update the thread weather or not they sell.