GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Stage 2 APR 2015 GTI Autobahn LP Clean Mods

mcginnisflow

Hey everyone - It is with great regret that I must put my pride and joy up for sale. I'd really like for it to go to the home of another enthusiast or someone who will give this vehicle the same amount of care.

Here's why I'm selling it: I just got the job offer of a lifetime in New York City. While it's a dream come true professionally, I won't have enough financial freedom to properly store my Mk7, and I'll hardly get to drive it.

Here's the listing: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2015-mk7-gti-autobahn-over/6416994915.html

I'm at work right now, but I'll include an imgur album link when I get some free time.

Details
  • 2015 MK7 GTI Autobahn w/ Lighting Package
  • $20,000 - Price Lowered!
  • Garage Kept
  • DSG Transmission
  • Purchased New in June 2014 (The week the Mk7 was released)
  • Previous Cosmetic Damage (see below)
  • 56,000 miles. Daily Driver. I put 24,000 on in the first year due to an extremely long work commute. Oil has been tested by Blackstone Labs every 10,000 miles to ensure vehicle engine is healthy.
  • Washed weekly
  • Interior Detailed Weekly
  • Waxed every 6 months
  • 5,000 miles remaining on Powertrain Warranty
  • (There may be an additional warranty on the Turbocharger due to some GTIs having faulty Turbochargers in late 2014.)

Mods
(All mods were designed to be my rendition of how I thought the vehicle should have come from the factory, embodying a "clean" look)
  • FREE SIRIUS XM WITH ALL CHANNELS (This was a mistake by the dealership that never got reversed!)
  • APR Stage 2 93 Oct High Output
  • APR Intake
  • Remus Full Turboback Exhaust
  • 3M 20% Tint (with one-time replacement warranty)
  • Custom Rear Diffuser
  • Maxton Design Front Lip
  • Volkswagen Racing Springs
  • OEM European Folding Mirrors
  • 19" VMR V710 Wheels
  • ECS Tuning 18" Winter Wheel "flush kit" with Spacers
  • Hankook Ventus Evo V2 Tires
  • European OEM Golf R Taillights (with wiring harness to ensure all lights work)
  • Dogbone Torque Mount Insert
  • Upgraded Spark Plugs
  • Full LED Light Conversion (Original bulbs included)
  • -Multiple VCDS Tweaks, please e-mail for full list.

BONUS INCLUDED ITEMS
You can make some nice money back by selling these if you choose. I have no time to sell these myself, so you can take them. My mom will be thrilled that the shed will be free of my "car stuff".
  • Stock 18" Wheels (Will need new tires..I would STRONGLY recommend buying the cheapest tires possible. These will be your winter tires, and this car is excellent in the snow.)
  • Stock Exhaust
  • Stock Intake
  • Stock Downpipe
  • Stock Mirrors
  • Stock Taillights
  • All of my supplies that I currently use for detailing and washing in order to maintain the vehicle in it's current state
  • MY CONTACT INFORMATION if you ever have questions or need assistance with the vehicle. :)

Accidents/Issues
In early September, my vehicle was struck by a deer when driving home from work. The GTI sustained purely cosmetic damage, and was replaced with all factory parts by one of the highest rated bodyshops in the city (covered by warranty from the bodyshop) I went over the car with a fine-toothed come to make sure that the body lines and paint quality were on-par with the rest of the vehicle. All photos are the vehicle in it's current condition. I have pictures of the original damage if you'd like to take a look at it.

*The vehicle has suffered ZERO performance or handling issues from this incident. All parts replaced were cosmetic.*

The strut mounts are starting to wear down in the front. For those not familiar, this is a rubber grommet that the strut sits into. When it wears down, it creates a "knocking" sound up front. This does not impact performance, but I would replace them sometime in 2018. They are less than $100.

When driving to take photos of the car, the GTI badge fell off of the grille! Go figure. I've ordered an OEM replacement and will be installing it for you when it arrives.

Last edited:

SRoads

Ready to race!
Nice car...good luck...I would take a couple more pics of the car in more light, could help you out with interest.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
You should just swap cars with me. Pretty much same mod list as mine :D