GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 Launch Edition Golf R, 29,500 miles, Northern VA

cooperrf

FS: 2015 Launch Edition Golf R, 30,000 miles, Northern VA

Sold!

10/30/17: I reduced the price, added a video, and added new pictures!

11/6/17: I reduced the price and updated the mileage.
11/13/17: Reduced the price again!

11/20/17: Reduced the price for the last time!

This is a rare one-owner MKVII Launch Edition Golf R, one of only 500 brought to the US (#86).

This isn't just any Golf. This is the one that has all-wheel drive, almost 300 horsepower, and will get to 60 in 4.5 seconds. Suspension stiffness can be adjusted in real time and the headlights rotate in the curves.

Upgrades include Opti-Coat Pro (professionally applied by the company that used to clean Air Force One for Obama), OEM European tail lights (professionally installed and coded by NGP Racing), and OEM rubber floor mats.

It is in excellent condition, mechanically and cosmetically. It has been kept in a garage its entire life. It has been professionally detailed (by the same company that applied the Opti-Coat Pro). It has been used exclusively as a highway commuter. It has never been tuned or raced. The wheels have never rubbed a curb. It has brand new all-season tires. The front bumper has not been drilled. All maintenance has been performed by a Volkswagen dealer. There are almost 6,000 miles remaining on the warranty.

Price is: $27,900
Location is: Northern VA
Contact me at: cooperrf@yahoo.com

Video here: https://youtu.be/mroa5qhgKhI

-

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Wow great car!!! GLWS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MadMen

Ready to race!
Stop making me look at this thing! Makes me wish I had waited a couple more months before buying my GTI... :/

Awesome deal for this.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Man that updated price makes me want sell the gti and hop on a plan. Curious why you decided to sell?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk