GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Golf R Vs Focus RS and more

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Curious why you went manual when you seem to race more than most R owners? I knew I would be going to the local 1/4 mile quite a bit, and would be doing a lot of racing so chose DSG. I love it when people have raced a manual stock R then think they will beat me too! In any case great races!

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Curious why you went manual when you seem to race more than most R owners? I knew I would be going to the local 1/4 mile quite a bit, and would be doing a lot of racing so chose DSG. I love it when people have raced a manual stock R then think they will beat me too! In any case great races!

Car is my daily first and foremost and I enjoy the manual. Racing had zero influence on my decision. This was after I got it but I’ve driven modified dsgs on the track and don’t find them to be very involving/kinda dull even though they’re slightly faster. I don’t race for money so an extra few tenths isn’t a big deal at the end of the day. No regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
MK7's geared for Autobahn.
In a mile race the Clubsport can beat a Civic type R.
Nice videos.
Airport run would be nice.

I've posted a video before of reeling in a CTR when they punched it at 80. They're no slouch at any speed, I'm sure it wouldn't have happened if I was on the stock tune. +1 on the good videos.