GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FL LED Tail Light - E-Acca

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
So I just got below reply from E-Acca. If you're interested let them know that you heard about this through the forum :D

Hello, Jin!

We have got feedback from Hella and Magnetti marrelli, they produce similar LED lights as the part numbers You have provided.
We have spoken with VAG factory warehouse and we got special discount for these lights. And we can match cars245 prices now. Please note cars245 offer low prices for parts but their shipping charge is twice higher real shipping charge. We know they offer these lights for $581 shipped.
We have updated our prices for Genuine VW lights and we can offer each our client this price individually ($580.31 shipped to USA) there is no need to place group order. We believe You will need to pay customs fees for cargo with 20 sets of lights in case You place group order. Our individual offer could avoid the customs fees as we can declare lower amount for the parcel with one light set inside.

Please note:
1)Euro payment for these lights is not available due the special offer price

2) VAg factory warehouse does not have them in stock at the moment. As these lights are very popular now. handling time for these lights is 10-20 business days.

Best regards,
Your E-Acca team.

© 2013 E-Acca, Inc. All Rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm (UTC +2)

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Prices have been adjusted from previous prices for below listed parts on E-Acca per Natalja. I've placed my order and it came up to 580.31 USD :)

5G0945207G
5G0945208G
5G0945307Q
5G0945308P

Last edited:

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Whats the total price with harnesses? Also, I'm assuming these are european sets with the rear fog option?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Mr. Creasy1

Passed Driver's Ed
is 580 the total with shipping? I am located in Pennsylvania. Thanks. Also, I see no option to add those part numbers to my cart, do they have to be ordered by telephone?

Mike

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Right now it's $580 for the tails and $311ish for the Audiamant adapter.
Thank you for the clarification, i'll wait around until it becomes more main stream, being that the harness costs a little more than 50 percent of what the entire taillight set cost, i figure it's with the wait.

IMO, i cant see myself paying that much for a harness.

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
is 580 the total with shipping? I am located in Pennsylvania. Thanks. Also, I see no option to add those part numbers to my cart, do they have to be ordered by telephone?

Mike

Hey Mike,

$580 and change includes shipping to US. I just searched one of the part numbers and it came up on the site but it seems like it might be out of stock since there's no option to add to basket. If you email them tonight you should receive a response by Monday morning.

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Thank you for the clarification, i'll wait around until it becomes more main stream, being that the harness costs a little more than 50 percent of what the entire taillight set cost, i figure it's with the wait.

IMO, i cant see myself paying that much for a harness.

No problem man. I feel you on the harness. I was debating on the tails too but ended up pulling the trigger on it since it seemed like there was such a demand and people didn't have them in stock. Hopefully they'll ramp up production or whatever and become cheaper for all those waiting. As for the harness hopefully issagolfr's friend Jeremy will come up with something soon :)