GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

AmericanEnthusiast

Passed Driver's Ed
What do u all think of purchasing at black friday or wait till december?
Just remember. Unless I am mistaken that is. They are not shipping anymore mk7 so they won't have as good a deal on the 7.5 as they will on the mk7 so if yyou wait too long you may be picking from some combinations you don't necessarily want.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wantone

Ready to race!
If you are not specific about the options, you can wait until end of the year and see slightly better deals.

Does anyone know if VW is offering some sort of Black Friday specific rebate? A few other manufacturers are doing this. They will probably do during Christmas till end of year as well.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Does anyone know if VW is offering some sort of Black Friday specific rebate? A few other manufacturers are doing this. They will probably do during Christmas till end of year as well.

I think there is none by VW but every dealers will have their own sale events.

tokcho

Good lease deal?

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to get my first GTI in the next week or so, and I wanted to check if I am getting a decent deal so far. I am going to lease it 36/12K in Seattle. WA area. I am looking for a '17 DSG Sport.

So far I have been offered $1,000 down and $360+tax/month with an initial cap cost of $24,750 and an MF of 0.00246 (the default one is 0.00110, so this seems pretty high).
Does that sound like a reasonable deal? From my research $24,750 is roughly inline with what people say when buying/financing, but the high MF makes this lease a lot more expensive. For comparison, changing the MF to 0.0011 makes the monthly payment go down to $304/month + tax.

Thank you!

biGTIme

Trying to get a 2017 GTI Sport DSG for 22k before TTL. Dealer seems to want to wait a few more days for a better offer before selling it to me.