7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
Sounds like idea for an entrepreneur.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nellborg

Does that only apply to Comfort mode?

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly DCC is. From what I can tell, all GTIs have Normal and Sport mode, and DCC just adds Comfort mode. Is that right?

Yes, DCC adds comfort mode. The suspension is gas, electronic or some newfangled thing. I believe it was in comfort mode when turning into that parking lot.

nellborg

Two questions: DC dealers, Lindsay and Stohlman. Same car and price. Can anyone steer me to one or the other?

DC dealers' low prices apparently require VW financing. I'm told by one that I can pay the loan off in full after three payments. True? Anyone know if there's a payoff penalty to doing that?

Thanks in advance.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Two questions: DC dealers, Lindsay and Stohlman. Same car and price. Can anyone steer me to one or the other?

See which one has lower miles on the clock and choose that. Not sure if you need a front license plate (in my case, not having it was a deal breaker!). I bought mine from Stohlman and i had a good buying experience.

nellborg

Positives / negatives to having the car shipped vs flying out and driving 1000 miles back? ...other than putting unnecessary miles on the car, the hassle of 30 hr fly/drive trip, not seeing the car before signing on the dotted line.

I'm looking into cost tomorrow when the dealer is open. Flying/driving would be about $600 plus my time, but since I'll be off work then, my time is not worth much monetarily.

nellborg

Just searched and read what I could on this site about shipping. My take is that it should work out fine for a new vehicle, so I'll look at UShip and see what the dealer has to say.