GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom JrTune is38 vs LS3 maro fbo/cam

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah he was, he actually owned a mk7 is38 ED tune prior to this car. He was determined he would spank me :p

Nice!!! Proves how much a good tune/tuner is worth. I'm assuming you're running some corn mix?

Bigsnoop144

Ready to race!
Nice!!! Proves how much a good tune/tuner is worth. I'm assuming you're running some corn mix?

Yeah e30,I made 403/442 on a 93deg hot summer day in South Florida. I have the HPFP Cobb released going to tune with e50 blend next. I have an aem meth kit that's been sitting here waiting to be installed

digilio86

Ready to race!
Yeah he was, he actually owned a mk7 is38 ED tune prior to this car. He was determined he would spank me :p

Thanks man, I got the jb4 and meth stack sitting waiting to go in so I'm gonna stick with that for now. Definitely looking for a custom tune when I do big turbo so I'll keep it in mind.

Good to see another GTI pulling hard!

Last edited:

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
So where in FL is this tuner? Ordering my Cobb, then is38.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah e30,I made 403/442 on a 93deg hot summer day in South Florida. I have the HPFP Cobb released going to tune with e50 blend next. I have an aem meth kit that's been sitting here waiting to be installed

Nice!!! I'll make sure to make no eye contact with you if I'm ever in Florida, unless it's at a red light lol