GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new look

Isaac

Passed Driver's Ed
guys please help want the new 7.5 rear leds fitted to my mk 7 gt tdi any advice prepared to pay good money for supply and fit:cool:confused:

Isaac

Passed Driver's Ed
Mikey i am familiar with the place not far from me at all ,the problem is ive got the standard lights now the Rear leds fitted to the GTD GTI will be like a novelty in another year the new shape looks so much better. seen plenty of clips on youtube with people retrofitting abroad nothing local to London area. I think best bet for me is to wait for some one local to figure out how to retrofit mk 7.5. Hazzy dayz want about £700 supply and fitted for mk 7 GTD GTI rear leds i got a feeling when the new ones are out looking atleast £1000 !!!!!

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Yeh is expensive.i got mine fitted at hazzy days but as u I would like to upgrade to the 7.5 led tails but I don't no anyone in uk do them.

Isaac

Passed Driver's Ed
:cool: Thankyou for your advice just got to play the waiting game until someone local knows what they are doing going to a main dealer looking at about £4000 at a guess they will start talking about rewiring the whole vehicle

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Lol I remember asking in dealers about the led tails and they said new looms and that. The only good thing about hazzydaze is they are all ex audi techs and know exzactly what they are doing and all comes with 2 year warranty. I'll send them a email and ask when they are going to start doin 7.5 tails. I'll let u know what they say.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
This Is the email got this morning

Hi Michael.

Hope you're well.

In short the answer is YES, we are currently updating our website and have recently bought a MK7 for some more research and development, in the next month or so we will also be adding the New MIB 2 Systems for retrofit too along with the Dynaudio and Fender system.

If you can send over your reg Michael, I'll check with Gareth how far off we are on the rear lights, I believe we are going to look into fitting them onto our Mk7*

Best Regards

​Doug Scott​

HazzyDayz Ltd

Isaac

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for finiding out i will keep a eye out on the website, it sounds like they are still experimenting