GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tornado Red Gti (cj_gti)

cj_gti

Ready to race!
What brand/color wrap did you order to match the tornado red?

I have been trying to get in contact with klii because they do the color matched badge inserts. But havent heard back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Adjusting the fitment of the lip and some fender work, should be getting vinyl for my spoiler soon.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Painted my wheels, need to touch up on them a bit, am in the process of painting my spoiler. Unfortunately today I lost a center cap and those of you with forged wheels know that forged rotiform center caps are not cheap. On the upside the adjustable file from eurodyne was released for my ecu. I am now running the stage 2 adjustable file with an e30 blend octane set to 96 to adjust timing for the blend and boost set to 26 psi. I need to take some logs soon. The car rips though.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Just ordered a spulen short shifter, solid shifter bracket bushings and shifter bushings, clutch stop, and a bfi shift knob. Lets see how it feels after this.

Last edited:

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Installed everything and it feels great, just installed the knob today and haven't driven with it but it looks amazing. With the stock shift knob it felt a little hard to get into gear because it was so notchy but the heavy weight knob should help alot.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Also ordered 15 and 20mm spacers to dial in my fitment some more with the bags.

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Havent updates in a while but the car is now bagged. Running airlift v2 management uas airhouse 2’s with short cups in the rear with bc dampeners and ocd single bellows on a bc coilover. Raceland is sending me a set of their new bags to test out coming in later this week. Hopefully the fronts will go lower than they are now.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I was already pretty dialed in you getting OEM cherry red tails but now you really got me jonesin for them... badge insert looks dope as well

cj_gti

Ready to race!
I was already pretty dialed in you getting OEM cherry red tails but now you really got me jonesin for them... badge insert looks dope as well

Yeah these red ones look really good on tornado red. I think the cherry red ones would look though too