GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dallas VW Owners

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
I used Stratashield Customs, LLC for XPEL Ultimate custom installed on the entire front of my car. They did pretty good work at an amazing price relative to what other XPEL installers charge. They operate out of RAC Performance: http://www.racperformance.com/ and do mostly new car installs for a Porsche dealership nearby. Ask for Houston, he can give you a quote.

Thanks! I'll check them out

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Just installed the OEM "Enhanced VW Mirror" that includes homelink, auto dimming, and compass. For anyone wanting to rid themselves of their janky garage door openers this is the ONLY way to go in my opinion. I'd highly recommend it. It 100% retains the OEM fit and finish like it was supposed to be there all along. Plug and play too. Happy to help anyone that's thinking about tackling the install. It's a bit tricky but I'm familiar with it now.

I'm hoping to install one of these eventually... right now I have a hidden ghetto solution of standard opener remote + velcro attached to the inside of the driver side door pocket

Silverback1

Passed Driver's Ed
Have an unused catted and resonated UR downpipe (gti) for sale. Life happened, and I need the cash. The thing never went on my car. Have a thread in the sale section, but since I'm trying to avoid shipping, I'm posting here too. Asking 550 in the sale thread. I'd go as low as 500 if anyone's interested. Just shoot me a pm.

defcon5

Ready to race!
Hello DFW :) I have Golf R and would like to purchase one 19" Cadiz wheel if anyone has for sale in DFW area.

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Ended up getting a Suntek clear film installed for bumper, full hood, 1/4 fenders, lights and mirror caps through Clear Bra North Dallas. Check them out, they are located in Argyle but have another location in Carrollton, Brent is awesome and will give you a good deal and the install was done very well.

jb99875

Ready to race!
Ended up getting a Suntek clear film installed for bumper, full hood, 1/4 fenders, lights and mirror caps through Clear Bra North Dallas. Check them out, they are located in Argyle but have another location in Carrollton, Brent is awesome and will give you a good deal and the install was done very well.

What did you pay total the 35w is messing me up?

jb99875

Ready to race!
Anyone in DFW area have vagcom? i just got an is38 installed and it threw and EPC code the shop will be closed before i can get there. The soonest they can see me is Monday im trying know what it is before than. Thank you. (ill drive out to you and even pay a bit if needed)

Dr. Q

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTi, Miata, F150
Anyone in DFW area have vagcom? i just got an is38 installed and it threw and EPC code the shop will be closed before i can get there. The soonest they can see me is Monday im trying know what it is before than. Thank you. (ill drive out to you and even pay a bit if needed)

Check out Marin in Richardson. Easy going dude.

Cheers

Q

ElmoProjector

Ready to race!
Anyone in the group have a good contact for a dealership that would cut a deal on a Golf R. I'm out of town, but my parents live in Dallas. Would love to drop into Dallas instead of going up to NoVA for a dealer deal there. Please PM me!

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Anyone up for cruise / twisties drive in NE DFW this weekend?

Q

been looking for some good roads, what "twisties" do you know of in NE DFW? I just drove New Hope road north of Little Elm, near the 377 and 380 intersection, it was ok, but very short and peeters out in a random neighborhood. I might be up for one early saturday or sunday

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
ended up taking an early Sunday drive on 455. Did Anna to Pilot Point. Solid drive, smooth roads for most of the way, and some fun corners.

Dr. Q

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTi, Miata, F150
been looking for some good roads, what "twisties" do you know of in NE DFW? I just drove New Hope road north of Little Elm, near the 377 and 380 intersection, it was ok, but very short and peeters out in a random neighborhood. I might be up for one early saturday or sunday

455 and old Ida rd are in my top 10. there are few fun routes in between, including new hope.

3rd flat tire in as many months. wtf am I doing?!

Q