GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

cafn8gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Ohhh, those tire stickers have not grown on me one bit. Not one bit :eek:
Sometimes it looks good but I agree in this case. Just not feeling it at all. And what's a GTI R?? :confused: At some point you can take things too far. I mean an R centercap on the wheels of a GTI and the "turbo" badge under the VW on the back. Too each his own but to me this GTI looks way too "riced" out.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Sometimes it looks good but I agree in this case. Just not feeling it at all. And what's a GTI R?? :confused: At some point you can take things too far. I mean an R centercap on the wheels of a GTI and the "turbo" badge under the VW on the back. Too each his own but to me this GTI looks way too "riced" out.
It's also a Porsche turbo. It's popped up before. This guy has a top of the line flame suit by now. ;)

Edit: your edit beat me. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

spiker369

on air, don't care
Debadges rear GTI, adds turbo badge to rear. Adds giant vinyl to the side where it already has two more GTI emblems. Gotta love it. Glad it's your car, you do you cafn8gti, you do you.

steddy2112

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
I'm not a fan myself but it looks like it may be his track toy kind of like one of these:

There's a few track vinyls on the back. To each their own.

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Random shot on an early morning drive a week ago

edit: whoops didn't realize the pic didn't work. Looks 4x4-ish from the angle I had the wheel turned on that uneven incline.

Attachments

• DSC_0380.JPG
    DSC_0380.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 1,278
Last edited: