GOLFMKV

Ottawa-Toronto-Montréal

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Same might be down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Is it open on the 24th? It's a holiday in QC isn't it?

I think the Sunday might be the holiday? I checked the schedule and it shows Time Trials/Cruise Night.

Every time I go there my times and MPH start getting better right as the sun goes down and I am on my way out. I will be staying for a while probably if it is good weather. Gotta pull all the seats and fill some jerry cans with 94 :D

Those of you with AWD will run good times after the re-pave.

madelinot

Ready to race!
They re-paved? The whole thing? It would be about damn time!!! Two years ago, they re-did the launch pad. The end, after the 1/4 mile mark, was sketchy... Going 120+mph through there was scary.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
They re-paved? The whole thing? It would be about damn time!!! Two years ago, they re-did the launch pad. The end, after the 1/4 mile mark, was sketchy... Going 120+mph through there was scary.

They repaved the back half. It is a million times better now. I have been hitting 115mph, doesn't feel unsafe.

Now, it isn't Napierville in terms of prep. It is still a smaller mom/pop track.

If the rain holds, I will be going up tomorrow to log 4th gear and get some baseline runs.

Last edited:

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
I saw some bearded bastard driving a Golf R in blue just like mine on Erin Mills south of the 401. Nice car breh! *like* *thumbsup* *brap* *brap*

BruceG55

Hey guys, im from Montreal, I own a autobahn 2016 Gti and im thinking lowering the car using the H&R Sport Springs along with wheel spacers flush kit. My question is, where could I buy these at low price here in Canada/Quebec/Montreal. I can only find them at like 230$, USD though plus i have to pay for shipping. So I really would like to find somewhere within Canads that i could buy them bellow 300$

m00se

Ready to race!
Bruce, there's a few canadian shops that have online store you can look into, like concept1 or eurosport tuning. I bought my Racingline springs from eurosport

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
ottawa here. looks like i’m late to the mk7 club. anyways, anyone else going as crazy for spring as i am?

Yep!

This rain and mild temps are crazy, like a tease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceG55

Bruce, there's a few canadian shops that have online store you can look into, like concept1 or eurosport tuning. I bought my Racingline springs from eurosport
Omg thank you m00se! I found the H&R springs at the eurosport tuning, there are no extra fees when I receive the item right? For some reason UPS always tends to have something I have to pay when i receive items from them.

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
Omg thank you m00se! I found the H&R springs at the eurosport tuning, there are no extra fees when I receive the item right? For some reason UPS always tends to have something I have to pay when i receive items from them.

tdotperfomance.com

amtuning.com

pgperformance.com