GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WOLF Mk7 GTI vs Nitrous 5.0 and 2016 5.0's

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Besides a well executed tune there are no other secrets.
Also we just locked down a run with a 2015 Nissan GTR.
Most likely happening in the next 2-3 days.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Until I came across this thread, I was a little underwhelmed by the GTI community. I don't mean that to sound as negative as it undoubtedly does. Just glad to see someone pushing things aside from wheels, lower springs, a downpipe and a tune. Perhaps I need to adjust my bar because this isn't a muscle car forum where the platform needs a lot more help to see its true potential. These little cars are impressive.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Until I came across this thread, I was a little underwhelmed by the GTI community. I don't mean that to sound as negative as it undoubtedly does. Just glad to see someone pushing things aside from wheels, lower springs, a downpipe and a tune. Perhaps I need to adjust my bar because this isn't a muscle car forum where the platform needs a lot more help to see its true potential. These little cars are impressive.

Bruh you should hang with me.
My death certificate is just itching to be printed lol.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion

I think the difference is the type of car. This is a lot.of people's DD so they only push it so far. WOLF definitely pushes his car for sure haha

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
I think the difference is the type of car. This is a lot.of people's DD so they only push it so far. WOLF definitely pushes his car for sure haha

Yeah. Definitely apples to oranges but all my mustangs were daily drivers and I still tore into them. Everyone I knew did too but we're also a tad country (redneck tendencies).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venumous

Ready to race!
Yeah. Definitely apples to oranges but all my mustangs were daily drivers and I still tore into them. Everyone I knew did too but we're also a tad country (redneck tendencies).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just drive both.