GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR V804s: A Review

mensaman

Ready to race!
Those look great. If they came in 18 x 8.5 hyper black I'd get those over the rse10's I'm looking at.

Cruiser

Ready to race!
Your car looks really good! Just out of curiosity, did you weigh them? I know they are light, is their advertised weight close to actual?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Those look great. If they came in 18 x 8.5 hyper black I'd get those over the rse10's I'm looking at.

Thanks man. VMR does offer a lot of powder coats, some similar to Hyper black or better IMO. It's $100 per wheel extra though, so in that case if you rly want that finish, Neuspeed would be more affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Your car looks really good! Just out of curiosity, did you weigh them? I know they are light, is their advertised weight close to actual?

Thanks man

I didn't bother to weigh them personally. Someone weighed them, I think it was Instagram I saw? At any rate, might sound crazy because they're less than a lb lighter but I could notice the difference coming form neuspeeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cal45

Ready to race!

Right there with ya..as a matter of fact, I will be ordering the Neuspeed RSe10 in hyper black by end of week.

Neuspeed RSe10 Hyper Black

Hulk,
Congrats -looks great on red.
I do think the color of the car dictates which finish looks best....well at least in my eyes. ;)

davidk1175

Ready to race!
Right there with ya..as a matter of fact, I will be ordering the Neuspeed RSe10 in hyper black by end of week.

Neuspeed RSe10 Hyper Black

Hulk,
Congrats -looks great on red.
I do think the color of the car dictates which finish looks best....well at least in my eyes. ;)

Very nice indeed