GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

REMUS exhaust Anyone?

siupo128

Ready to race!
i was asking the quad angle tip. i cant remember the excat amount but it was like $40 more and i have to pay sale tax because i live in CA. and for the dual axle back i believe extrem power house sell it cheaper than remususa too.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
extrem power house and ebay sell the dual tip axle back or catback

You had said that other resellers are cheaper than direct from Remususa though...

nype

Drag Racing Champion
i was asking the quad angle tip. i cant remember the excat amount but it was like $40 more and i have to pay sale tax because i live in CA. and for the dual axle back i believe extrem power house sell it cheaper than remususa too.

Oh I see...the quad option. Got it.

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf

Make a trip to Emeryville and pick it up directly from Remus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie

Road trip? You think they'd give local folks a deal?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
The ones that come with the Remus dual are much longer than that.

About how long are the Remus tips?

These may be a better option. 2.5" inlet, 4" outlet, 6" long. Weld on. Good price. Made in USA.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
About how long are the Remus tips?

These may be a better option. 2.5" inlet, 4" outlet, 6" long. Weld on. Good price. Made in USA.

Apples and oranges a bit though, since Remus tips are clamp instead of weld, and would inherently be longer. Just need to take that into consideration.

Maybe someone could measure the distance from the end of the pipe (without the tips) to the rear valence? While they measure the OD of the pipe as well? Pretty please? :)

nype

Drag Racing Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Google Maps says it's 1500 Kms and around 15 hours driving, each way.

I might just pay for shipping...

[emoji482]

sheepdog

Got a quote from a Canadian supplier. 515 for the muffler, 120 for the connection tube. 250 for tips. So almost 1K when its all said and done (after taxes). closer to $800 if I go the ebay tip route. Ugh. Lot of money for a bit of sound.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Got a quote from a Canadian supplier. 515 for the muffler, 120 for the connection tube. 250 for tips. So almost 1K when its all said and done (after taxes). closer to $800 if I go the ebay tip route. Ugh. Lot of money for a bit of sound.

part of the driving experience is the aural pleasure and this does it. It'll be worth it, and you'll throw that soundaktor as far as you can :)

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Have you contacted Mike at Remus? Ask for forum pricing.

Are you close to the US border? Maybe that's where you're getting stuck, getting it into Canada.

I have a mailbox in Washington State.