GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Brand New JB4 with Cable - $415

Markio

Ready to race!
Hi all,

Selling my practically brand new JB4. After much thinking, I have decided to get an ECU tune so I no longer need the JB4. Comes included with the cable to connect it to the computer.

I will accept payments via paypal as a gift only. I have sold various items through these forums so no need to be cautious.

Below are some pictures.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Hate to break it to you but saying I will only accept as gift only is a big red flag. To anyone purchasing use goods and services.Take the hit as a seller it's freaking 2.9 percent.

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

Last edited:

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Hate to break it to you but saying I will only accept as gift only is a big red flag. To anyone purchasing use goods and services.

Thinking the same exact thing.

Markio

Ready to race!
Hate to break it to you but saying I will only accept as gift only is a big red flag. To anyone purchasing use goods and services.Take the hit as a seller it's freaking 2.9 percent.

I understand your point, however, I have never had an issue with a member sending payment as a gift. If it truly is an issue for a potential buyer, I have no problem working something out via PM.

themyst

Ready to race!
+1 i've purchased and sold using paypal gift many times on other forums and never had an issue. contrary to popular belief, you do have protection.

Cruiser

Ready to race!
Is there protection for the purchaser when using paypal gift?
I thought there was none

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Is there protection for the purchaser when using paypal gift?
I thought there was none

Zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Doesn't sending as a gift cheat Paypal out of their commission?

It doesn't cheat them. Yes they don't get it but then they are not responsible for anything that happens to the buyer. Which is why they Call it gift because they assume you know the person directly you are dealing with. You should never buy something from someone online as a gift. The seller (if they are a good seller) would take responsibility of losing a pity 2.9 percent do guarantee his huyers

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs