gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Same finish as mine, and aware of the thread. Fingers crossed.. also CQuartz coated them for better durability, but know that it definitely wouldn't protect against hard rock strikes.

Please keep us updated on the wheel durability. I guess I'll hold off on buying them for now. Any pics?

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Please keep us updated on the wheel durability. I guess I'll hold off on buying them for now. Any pics?

Car will be at the detailer at least another day. Will definitely post some pics when I get it back!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I'm considering heading over as well, though I will probably park my shamefully filthy car offsite.

There's a touch free car wash not too far away ;)

I am not sure if I will be able to get a chance to give it a cleaning before Saturday since, well work and weather disagree with that idea :p

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Added some Amazon universal cross bars to the GSW. Going to run with them for a few days to see how noisy they are and then off they go until vacation. Not bad so far for $45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my Helix subwoofer installed earlier this week, and I'm enjoying music a bit more. Last night and this morning I started messing around with OBDeleven. I've got most of the tweaks I was looking for done, but still have a couple more to do. It's fun to tinker with.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Got my Helix subwoofer installed earlier this week, and I'm enjoying music a bit more. Last night and this morning I started messing around with OBDeleven. I've got most of the tweaks I was looking for done, but still have a couple more to do. It's fun to tinker with.

OBDeleven is a life saver man. I've had my GTI since November and I've used it countless times for coding and reading error lights on my car. A lot cheaper than the dealership or buying a VAGCOM cable

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Received and installed a Cobb catback last night ?

I should receive my Autotech intake tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get a video of the sound. Surprisingly it's VERY mellow in the car overall, even more so now the next day. It's got a very smooth tone, not much rasp (I'd like more, I love a raspy exhaust) yet which may change after a few hundred miles of use.

Cold start is MUCH quieter than I thought which is cool. Idle purrs like a big cat. I'm on the stock downpipe (will stay that way almost guaranteed as I'm not likely to flash this one), so that if course matters.

The tips are enormous, but look good, the car sounds much more muted inside than it does outside (kinda like a 911 does if anyone else has any experience). I had a friend rev it for me just now so I could hear it, and it's very different outside. It's quite a nice sound.

More details to follow ?

Kei

Need sound clips and more pics from back.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
OBDeleven is a life saver man. I've had my GTI since November and I've used it countless times for coding and reading error lights on my car. A lot cheaper than the dealership or buying a VAGCOM cable

Can you create a log of changes with OBDeleven? In case that you need to back to stock? I need to buy one for my Audi because my Ross Tech Micro-can will only works on some Platforms I wonder if it does this. Thanks

Last edited:

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
Can you create a log of changes with OBDeleven? In case that you. Red to back to stock? I need to buy one for my Audi because my Ross Tech Micro can will only work on some Platforms I wonder if it does this. Thanks

Ya, there is a history section where it shows you what was changed, when it was changed, what the old value was, what the new value is, etc. You can also email that history to yourself if you like. It's pretty slick.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ya, there is a history section where it shows you what was changed, when it was changed, what the old value was, what the new value is, etc. You can also email that history to yourself if you like. It's pretty slick.

Great, thanks for the quick response