GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any NorCal meet ups?

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Hey guys I'd be interested as well. I'm out in Vallejo. Also, myself and a few friends are trying to go on a track day we are just trying to see whats available. Not sure if anyone has any info? We were thinking Thunderhill.

There are a bunch of track days at Sonoma Raceway and Thunderhill, and they're not overly expensive. Depending on which hoster you go with they can be in the $150-200 range for the day.

Does anyone go to the Wednesday night drags at Sonoma Raceway? I've been to two and only saw one mk7 R there.

asecondfaster

Ready to race!
Looks like the NorCal interest is around the Bay Area. I've got a spot in mind, I'll see if it'll work.

If anyone else has an idea of where to meet, shout out.

Stay posted!

Top of Twin Peaks would be great.

or

Crissy Field

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I've been crazy busy lately and haven't had a chance to work on this idea. If anyone wants to take the ball and run with it I won't be offended.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Well let's just throw some dates out there and see what sticks? How does Sat or Sun at the end of the month sound? That's April 29 or 30.

We can decide on location later. So far we have suggestions for spots in SF. Treasure Island might be good too.

bensonlui

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be most likely free between June - August cause my wife will take my son for vacation Hahaha

Sent from my ASUS_Z01FD using Tapatalk