GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best site for Neuspeed wheels?

AR11

Ready to race!
Nice NS is doing a 17x8.5 now -- good option for a track set. RSe11 look good too.

elwood1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2024 GTI SE DSG
Had a great experience with Brian at Vdubwarehouse and ordered my RSe 11 there. Reading through this thread, it seems that we have 2 good resources available for Neuspeed.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Modded Euros has the best prices but don't expect premium service and most importantly there are no returns or cancellations accepted.

I've bought 2 sets of wheels from ME as well as about a grand in suspension parts over the past 2 years. I bought a set of wheels from him during a black friday sale and called called 5-7 days later to ask for shipping info (was supposed to ship within 5-7 days) and he rudely talked down to me like some kind of idiot for calling about shipping info before the estimated shipping period had ended (in this day and age nothing takes 5-7 days to leave a warehouse).

I tried again a couple days later and this time he actually bothered to look up my order. Turns out the product was out of stock all along and at this point most of the black friday deals were over. It just really pissed me off that he was such a dick over the phone when my suspicion about the shipping delays was correct all along.

I'm not suggesting that modded euros is to be avoided at all costs but just wanted to share this experience.

I had a very similar experience when calling to check on an order from them awhile back and I waited a week until after the product was supposed to be delivered.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I had a very similar experience when calling to check on an order from them awhile back and I waited a week until after the product was supposed to be delivered.

Can you shoot me your order number and I can take a look? We do not promote eta on product deliveries but we do provide an ETA onsite when an item is estimated to ship out. As well as provide this information in your order receipt email.

Let me know and I am happy to take a look into the order