GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7r cts 500 video

Mk72015

Ready to race!

limited_explorer

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably 370whp at 24psi on 94 fuel and much more power than stage 2 at high rpm ! For more power i have to upgrade fuel and maybe map sensor

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Probably 370whp at 24psi on 94 fuel and much more power than stage 2 at high rpm ! For more power i have to upgrade fuel and maybe map sensor

Yeah for sure, fuel pump and etc, UM is working on a kit rn

jmal2005

Ready to race!
Did you upgrade any engine internals or clutch packs for the dsg to handle that type of power?

limited_explorer

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you upgrade any engine internals or clutch packs for the dsg to handle that type of power?

I think only need to built the block if you want to make 450whp and more engine is stock and dsg too just have the stage 3 tune for the dsg i think he can handle 600whp without clutch pack upgrade

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Nice man. Which track are you near? (1/4) Sanair or Napierville?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Traction control at 170kmh. Hilarious

limited_explorer

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe you have more than you think? Aprs website says stage 2 is 354whp, my goal is to be at 370 whp with the stock is38, I have every bolt on I can think of except for WMI.

Depend of the dyno is38 ont fwd dyno but on the same dyno im pretty sure the stage 2 and gtx28 have 50whp difference on oem fuel system

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Trap speed is a much better indication of power than the dyno as there is variance. If you notice people dyno all sorts of different numbers (20-40whp differences) and yet the trap speeds for almost all stg 2 is20 cars are within a mph or so.

oheyitskev

Ready to race!
What made you go with 24 psi? I had mine tuned the other day and I'm at 25psi. Originally they were going to set it at 27psi, but due to the fact that I live in Reno which is over 5000ft elevation um had them lower it to 25.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

limited_explorer

Passed Driver's Ed
What made you go with 24 psi? I had mine tuned the other day and I'm at 25psi. Originally they were going to set it at 27psi, but due to the fact that I live in Reno which is over 5000ft elevation um had them lower it to 25.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

More power at same boost need more fuel ...

Escalous

It is too late to ask this, but how is the lag compared to stock, and how is the responsiveness of the CTS BOSS 500? Is it too lazy or not noticeable.
And it is Garrett 2867r GEN II right?