GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG Automatic 2017 Volkswagen GTI SE with Performance and Lighting Package, 1,700 Mil

Ztak98

Ready to race!
For sale is my DSG, Carbon Steel Gray 2017 Volkswagen GTI SE with Performance Package and Lighting Package. Bought the car in January of 2017. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm now in the market for an M3. No trades.

Dsg Automatic

1,700 miles (will go up about 300 a week)

Price: Asking $28,900
(no low ballers please, don't message me telling me your local dealer is selling a new SE for $29,000. That's including incentives that most don't qualify for, once you get there the price is different.)

Paint is in like new condition, no swirls or chips that I can find. I'm a detailing/paint freak, car is in better condition than when it came from the showroom floor.

Interior is also in great condition.

Oil was changed at 1,000 miles for piece of mind, even though it is not required by VW.

Car is 100% stock, no modifications done. Only things I have done are:

- 5% Window Tint
- 5% Tinted sunroof
- 35% Tint on the windshield
- Rally Armor Mudflaps (Black/Grey)
- All weather GTI Floor mats (will also include the summer mats that came with the car.)

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on here. Please, no joy rides, serious buyers only. Car is paid off, so you either must have cash or be able to get a loan.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ztak98

Ready to race!
I just checked out the thread for shits and giggles but then I see were practically neighbors. Same dealer and all. I might have to do some of what the Brits call 'man maths' today.

Ohh just realized we're both in Bucks County haha. Well... if you're interested let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk