• 14783275874340.jpg
    14783275874340.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,442
  • 14783276057180.jpg
    14783276057180.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,380

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
Spotted a 4 door, white mk7. With Teal Austin wheels, Teal gas cap, Red mud flaps. You on here bro?! Was gonna say hello but was jumping in the shower lol lol

cpatel529

Ready to race!
Spotted in Santa Barbara. Looks great!

That is the BK Motorsports car that they used last year to demo ABT and Caractere products. I am pretty sure that they sold it in Jan 2016 (I was originally looking to purchase). Very nice looking ride and Tamas is a great guy to work with. I have bought a couple things from BK Motorsports for my GTI.

Chi

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Another lowered TR pulled up next to me at a light on newhall ranch road. Kid in the backseat put his window down and said peace :D

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2012 CW .:R
Spotted @ Ralph's in Studio City. A+ for parking away. [emoji106]

EDIT: ohhh wat... I've seen this guy before, but different car now.
Spotted at Ralph's in Studio City yesterday. I saw you leave, I just bought too many groceries so I couldn't push the cart fast enough to say hello. :D

Last edited:

surfwagon

Ready to race!
I saw a white MK7 R pulling out of Old Creek Ranch in San Marcos this morning...

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Damn no one ever post in here. Exchanged hellos on Newhall Avenue with a reflex silver that had a MK7 decal and a Rabbit badge on their hatch

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2012 CW .:R
I don't know what it is, but I keep spotting this guy haha. Today ~4pm at Vallarta Supermarkets in Burbank.