GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New headlights?

Zemnis

Passed Driver's Ed
Sup guys i have a 2016 MK7 S not the SE so i have the boring ole halogen lights, im looking to upgrade them. Anyone have any good ideas? Should i go LED or HID? What is better and whats a good brand or part to look at?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Best would be a h7rc kit - comes with no-tape adapters / all plug and play and gives you a beam angle that won't blind and as much light as a projector headlight:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

yowalter

Passed Driver's Ed
I went with the Helix brand. Costs about $500 for the pair. The low beams are swapped over from your old lights and the high beams are included halogens. I upgraded to an OPT7 HID kit (good prices on their website). Install is plug and play, really simple and quick.

If I had the means, i would've gone for an LED kit for a bit more light, but it's hard to find good LED kits for reasonable prices. Don't cheap out on them, either, because you don't want to be shooting light in all kinds of arbitrary directions.

Also, word of caution: some Helix users have had peeling on the outside of the housing. For this reason you may consider OEM or Ed's brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk