GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pro diesel chip.

mondo

Ready to race!
Please don't all shout at once...

I'm surprised no one's responded to this

The ProDieselChip is by far the cheapest option I've seen available for the GTD, albeit a few BHP and NM/FT-LBS down on the claims of other companies offering these piggyback upgrades

Admittedly their website looks good and has lots of info and a few really good testimonials, but none from GTD owners and no dyno output screenshots.
At £125 it seems like an absolute bargain, however I believe the savings are to do with the enclosure, it's not as "pretty" as some of the other piggyback options, but, hell, who cares when the damned things tucked under the bonnet?

I was leaning towards the ChipExpress option, more expensive, a few BHP down on what ProDieselChip's claims but have great testimonials from GTD owners

Just my 5¢ worth on a good question about the ProDieselChip which really looks like a very good product

cyclops

Ready to race!

The ProDieselChip is by far the cheapest option I've seen available for the GTD, albeit a few BHP and NM/FT-LBS down on the claims of other companies offering these piggyback upgrades

Admittedly their website looks good and has lots of info and a few really good testimonials, but none from GTD owners and no dyno output screenshots.
At £125 it seems like an absolute bargain, however I believe the savings are to do with the enclosure, it's not as "pretty" as some of the other piggyback options, but, hell, who cares when the damned things tucked under the bonnet?

I was leaning towards the ChipExpress option, more expensive, a few BHP down on what ProDieselChip's claims but have great testimonials from GTD owners

Just my 5¢ worth on a good question about the ProDieselChip which really looks like a very good product

Sounds good, thanks.

Zidane

I've just had a look. I presume at that price it's single channel rather than dual channel like the more expensive ones?