GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hulk's GTI Project

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I too thought he was a back in PA... unless I misunderstood previous posts...

I think the flag is a great little addition. One of those subtle things... I feel like that's the sort of identifier all autobahn models should have.

In other news, whenever I see your car with the blacked out logos and red inserts it makes me want to do it on mine. But then I would have to debadge or get black ones to match and I don't really want to do either. Could try a red insert on the rear only? Would that look weird?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I too thought he was a back in PA... unless I misunderstood previous posts...

I think the flag is a great little addition. One of those subtle things... I feel like that's the sort of identifier all autobahn models should have.

In other news, whenever I see your car with the blacked out logos and red inserts it makes me want to do it on mine. But then I would have to debadge or get black ones to match and I don't really want to do either. Could try a red insert on the rear only? Would that look weird?

Thank ya kindly

I only have the insert on the rear, myself. I don't like the insert up front. That and a pair of badges wouldn't set you back much, esp if you get them used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
To those curious, I'm back in Yankee territory.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Now I'm in Jersey, as fortune would have it. Back to getting inspections :/

Dude ur in jersey?! Alriggt brotha you need to link up with our local mk7 group. 500+ strong. Im going to PM you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Raceseng showed off my setup.

So happy w the slammer

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
My grille wasn't fitting straight, I realized, since I bought the thing. Fixed it, washed it and chromed it out today. Happy w the results

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Hulk, what did you do with your red mirror caps? Interested in adding some red ones to my CSM GTI, but can't find them to buy anywhere.

Hey I was planning on keeping them actually.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
No problem. If you realize you're definitely keeping the black ones on there and want to get rid of the reds, let me know, I could definitely be interested. Car looks great.

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Are the black oem? Where did you get them?