GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this a good deal? MK7 GTI

JVang

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R
I'm glad it worked out for you. I hate that with the Jim Ellis Atlanta dealer. I don't expect too much from a lot detailer, but that's absurd.

What color did you end up getting?

Pure White, the color I originally wanted. Stone Mountain had 4 Golf Rs sitting in the show room and I just had to keep looking the other way :p

Seems common for VW's but I'm not sure why. I've been poking around at Honda Civics lately. While few and far between for manual EX-T versions, most if not all have been test driven it seems. 15 plus miles and higher. Sounds low right? However on most other Civics, the miles are under 5. I've seen some at 3 miles and a few even at 1 mile. NOT the trip odometer either. I remember years ago going to a Honda dealer with my girlfriend and saw several UNDER 1 mile.

That is a HUGE difference in miles, even if both cars are new. What the heck is VW doing that Honda does not?

My experience with ultra low mileage new cars for other brands has been the same as yours, 5 or less. My guess is QC after assembly then another QC procedure when it gets to the dealer. Mine was fresh off the truck with 11 miles on it.

If you guys are in Georgia and are looking for paint protection film definitely hit up Dave at AutoNCustom in Duluth. They're running promos right now and i'm getting the front bumper, partial fender/hood, mirrors, and headlights done in Xpel Ultimate at almost half the price of their competitors. 10 year warranty and the stuff self heals. Install include full wash and clay bar where the PPF is being applied. BEST prices and service around with loaners provided. Tell him Jack Vang sent yah!