gr53716

1974 Opel Manta
1968 VW Bug
1976 Triumph Spitfire
1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
1979 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon
1977 Toyota Celica
1993 Honda Civic Si (destroyed by flood)
1995 Volvo 850 Turbo
1999 Mazda Miata
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
2008 Toyota Yaris
2012 Mini Cooper S
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI (destroyed by parking garage)

And, I currently have:
2017 Volkswagen Golf R -- Purchased a month ago
1975 Porsche 911S Carrera (Restoration project--owned by my dad since 1976)

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Never should have sold her after 8 years. Now I want another one.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I had several American Muscle Cars over the years.

I'll just post my VW's/ Audi I had throughout the years. The MKV GTI was the car I had before I bought the Golf R.

• '69 VW Beetle Domus Flatback Kit I built. 1850cc with 40 DCNF's, Gene Berg 5-speed.

• '81 VW GTI Pickup I created. '85 GLI knock sensor 1.8 with ported/polished head and schrick 268 and tectonics throughout. '84 GTI interior, gauges and trans. Grill, chin spoiler, and wheel well arches.

• '83 GTI (I bought new) Modded Techtonics 2.0, massaged racing 5-speed trans, LSD and 4.25 ring & pinion. H&H racing fully adjustable racing suspension. Sold recently on BAT after a bidding war...I got $1,083 more than I asked for.

• '98.5 Audi 1.8t Quattro 5-speed. GIAC Stage 2. Sold on Craigslist in one hour!
SLEEPER.

• MKV GTI GIAC Stage 2.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
• '83 GTI (I bought new) Modded Techtonics 2.0, massaged racing 5-speed trans, LSD and 4.25 ring & pinion. H&H racing fully adjustable racing suspension. Sold recently on BAT after a bidding war...I got $1,083 more than I asked for.

That Mk1 was a beauty!!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
That Mk1 was a beauty!!

That sun of a bitch was quick with 150HP! And handled like a slot car.

I forgot to mention... it was a strip to bare metal resto repaint with a clear coat added. $3,000 in repaint - Perfection!

A retired millionaire who collects cars back east bought the car. This is where "Gort" now resides.

He said he wanted the first 'Hot Hatch.' He got it and then some!

This is a third of his collection.

Last edited:

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
That sun of a bitch was quick with 150HP! And handled like a slot car.

I forgot to mention... it was a strip to bare metal resto repaint with a clear coat added. $3,000 in repaint - Perfection!

A retired millionaire who collects cars back east bought the car. This is where "Gort" now resides.

He said he wanted the first 'Hot Hatch.' He got it and then some!

This is a third of his collection.
Mk1 with a vrt is my dream car, although lately I've been itching for a 2.5t in my life.
I have a restored OEM+ 8v aba-t mk2 and a spare 1.8t 20v waiting for a rebuild and funds to swap in there for a bit more powerz :D

Last edited:

Bvstp

Passed Driver's Ed
69 Pontiac Lemans ( Blue and Rust, literally!)
77 Plymouth Arrow ( Brown, 5 spd) used
82 Rabbit Black Tie Edition (Silver)
84 Jetta GLI ( Silver w/ blue interior, crank windows and sunroof)
87 GTI 16v ( Blue Mica, still crank windows and roof)
90 Corrado G60 ( Blue with power windows and roof - my first car with those options)
93 Passat GLX ( Classic Green, BBS wheels and that wonderful VR6!)
98 Audi A4 Sport ( Red, black interior ) and 99 Silver Miata
2001 1/2 Passat GLX 4 Motion (Blue, my favorite color) 2004 Mazda Tribute
2007 Mazda Speed 6 ( Silver )
2013 Kia Sorento( Daily snow beater)
2017 Golf R, ( Lapiz Blue, manual because I love driving stick shifts...it’s what I learned to drive on!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buguyed

Ready to race!
Had an amazing 2004 E46 M3. So much fun and I miss it. The R fills the void in every aspect except RWD and road feel at high speeds.

Summons

Maaaaaann! So many cool cars in the previous lists!

My list of shame:
1984 Yellow Toyota Minivan. The yellow made the thing somehow better - faster maybe? ;)
1992 Civic DX hatch. A good fun car - I miss this one even though it was slow - it was all youth and fun handling.
2001 Integra. My wife remembers this one fondly - meh! for me.
2012 MINI Cooper S. Stupid fun - a true love hate relationship - not practical, unreliable and terrible service from the dealership I bought it from...

And now a 2018 Golf R...

Eric

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
You sir please take Win of this thread, in fact the Internet! ;) :D

And yes I quoted all pics again cause each one is worth seeing again lol

I had several American Muscle Cars over the years.

I'll just post my VW's/ Audi I had throughout the years. The MKV GTI was the car I had before I bought the Golf R.

• '69 VW Beetle Domus Flatback Kit I built. 1850cc with 40 DCNF's, Gene Berg 5-speed.

• '81 VW GTI Pickup I created. '85 GLI knock sensor 1.8 with ported/polished head and schrick 268 and tectonics throughout. '84 GTI interior, gauges and trans. Grill, chin spoiler, and wheel well arches.

• '98.5 Audi 1.8t Quattro 5-speed. GIAC Stage 2. Sold on Craigslist in one hour!
SLEEPER.

• MKV GTI GIAC Stage 2.