GOLFMKV

New GTD owner from Northern Ireland

Mark315

Passed Driver's Ed

Cossieian

Passed Driver's Ed

Cossieian

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you work out how to post pics from my private message?

Yes as you can see above, Thankyou so much mate:)

I was doing it the correct way but it wasn't copying the full code, I'm using iPad so it's a bit of a faf TBH, sorted now though

Cheers

Mark315

Passed Driver's Ed

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Wheels just back from the powder coaters and look amazing now against the white. The colour i went for is called Audi Grey.

Here is a few pics with the sun hitting of the wheels

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Wheels just back from the powder coaters and look amazing now against the white. The colour i went for is called Audi Grey.

They look really good Stevo and IMO much better than the diamond cut finish. :cool: The contrast with your white GTD works well.

prp74

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking good. Nice choice of colour for the wheels.

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
They look really good Stevo and IMO much better than the diamond cut finish. :cool: The contrast with your white GTD works well.

Cheers matey, the colour changed the whole look of the wheels and IMO it makes the car look far better. Next on the list is the DTM pedal box plus, and maybe some golf r mirror cap covers to give a contrast against the white not a fan of black mirror caps.

prp74

Passed Driver's Ed
Cheers matey, the colour changed the whole look of the wheels and IMO it makes the car look far better. Next on the list is the DTM pedal box plus, and maybe some golf r mirror cap covers to give a contrast against the white not a fan of black mirror caps.

There are some cheap genuine r covers on eBay - item number - 152954086307

JavaGreen94

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats! I'm a first time GTD owner and just bought this as an upgrade to my R Line Golf [emoji16]

Should be picking up end of the week

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk