GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 OEM Tire Model

ktown86

Anyone in Canada care to share what model of Hankook tire your 2018 came with? Have seen pictures of some that came with Hankook Kinergy GT, which is a grand touring all season :eek:. I would be upset if the car I ordered did not at the very least come with the Ventus S1's.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
There is a high possibility that you might be disappointed with any of the stock all season tires. Any reason why you didn order the summer tires as in the previous post.

ktown86

There is no option in Canada to order summer tires. Base and Autobahn both come with all seasons standard.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
There is no option in Canada to order summer tires. Base and Autobahn both come with all seasons standard.

Thats bad. Anyways you can retrofit the vehicle with better tires as soon as you take the delivery and sell the stock tires for a decent price.

brianb

Anyone in Canada care to share what model of Hankook tire your 2018 came with? Have seen pictures of some that came with Hankook Kinergy GT, which is a grand touring all season :eek:. I would be upset if the car I ordered did not at the very least come with the Ventus S1's.

In October, my '18 Autobahn came with the Ventus S1.

The only other on the lot at the time, another Autobahn, had RE97AS.

I have a set of DWS06 that will go on it in the spring.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
In October, my '18 Autobahn came with the Ventus S1.

The only other on the lot at the time, another Autobahn, had RE97AS.

I have a set of DWS06 that will go on it in the spring.

Why wait for the spring given the DWS06 are all seasons?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
^says the guy from Van City lol

Haha. Ya I looked at his sig and it just says “Canada”.

Also, aren’t the DWS06 going to be better in snow than the stock tires?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Mine came with Ventus S1's but am currently running winter wheels & tires. Come summer I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my summer wheels. I'm contemplating if I should sell the stock 18" wheels but I'm not sure if I want to yet.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Mine came with Ventus S1's but am currently running winter wheels & tires. Come summer I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my summer wheels. I'm contemplating if I should sell the stock 18" wheels but I'm not sure if I want to yet.

Which wheels came with your 2018?

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I'm guessing they came with 18'' Milton wheels. That's what my Canadian 2018 Autobahn came with. I sold my stock wheels/tires for $1300 and pickes this set up for just over $2000.

Attachments

• img20180222_000958.jpg
    img20180222_000958.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 1,681

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
The 18" Milton wheels (or Dallas as I think they're called int the States)