Audi and VW
I think the TESLA is now a bit cooler than our GTI's---

Attachments

• STARMAN4.gif
    STARMAN4.gif
    84.1 KB · Views: 977

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
Maybe missing the point but what a monumental waste of money and resources that could have been spent on something worthwhile than putting yet more debris into orbit.:confused:

As this was the rockets first test flights, they would not put on a hundred million dollar satellite. During test flights, in the past NASA used a giant dead weight, so this is not an usual thing to do. Obviously the car is, but the weight is part of the testing.

I think its a funny publicity stunt. That picture is photoshopped by the way. The other camera is facing directly at the dummy from the front.

Also, the car is being sent into deep space. It is not in orbit around the earth. That would be a terrible idea, you are right about that!

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
As this was the rockets first test flights, they would not put on a hundred million dollar satellite. During test flights, in the past NASA used a giant dead weight, so this is not an usual thing to do. Obviously the car is, but the weight is part of the testing.

I think its a funny publicity stunt. That picture is photoshopped by the way. The other camera is facing directly at the dummy from the front.

Also, the car is being sent into deep space. It is not in orbit around the earth. That would be a terrible idea, you are right about that!

NASA launched the first shuttle with humans on board even Russia didn't do that.