GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Peppy2's build

peppy2

Ready to race!
Nice build! Is your car a Perf. Pack car or no? I've been very impressed with the factory PP brakes so far, but have read a few people mention how they love the brake upgrades.

Non PP.
If you are able to get a BBK, I highly recommend it. It will be lighter than the stock setup and the pedal feel and shorter stopping distance is what noticed right away. Plus its and eye catcher;)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The camber kit allowed me to run a wider tire. The black rims were for summer and I was going to use the stocks for winter. I came across this set and decided to just use them instead. I would say that the summer tires are more tacky when warmed up over the all seasons. The trade off is tread wear.

I was referencing the 325/35/19.

That's a typo right?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
How is the finish on those Enkei's holding up? I'm considering getting a set in the same color but I've heard people having rock chipping issues with the pearl black. Thanks.

peppy2

Ready to race!
How is the finish on those Enkei's holding up? I'm considering getting a set in the same color but I've heard people having rock chipping issues with the pearl black. Thanks.

Unsure about the pearl black but the gunmetal has been fine for me. Im getting ready to nano coat this set after switching out to my other set soon..

Mr. Creasy1

Passed Driver's Ed
how did you fit the 18x9 rse10's? Whats the offset and what size tires? Any rubbing?

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

DeathKing

Passed Driver's Ed
Single 12TW3 Truck PowerWedge, Sealed, 2 Ω

Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 500 W

Was going to get a 10W7 but the sales guy said it would of been a whole lot of overkill for the car. He said that this setup was plenty enough...

Nice. With the stock speakers?