GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK7 Thread

bmkiss67

Love the look. If you don’t mind, can I get specs on the car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_baz

Ready to race!
Any bagged GTI’s running 19x9.5 ET42 in the back ? Wondering how wide a tyre I can fit and still tuck. Im thinking 245/35 could just about squeeze under the arch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiker369

on air, don't care
Any bagged GTI’s running 19x9.5 ET42 in the back ? Wondering how wide a tyre I can fit and still tuck. Im thinking 245/35 could just about squeeze under the arch.

I think you could get away with it by putting some negative camber (stock adjustment). My rear is currently 19x8.5+35 and tucks no problem with -1.5º camber. Your setup should only poke out about 5mm more than me so if you were to put the camber to -2.8º to -3º you would probably be fine.

On my mk6 in the rear I had a 9" with +20 offset and was sitting in between the lip and the tire with only stock camber adjustments (-3.5º irrc). That setup is roughly 17mm more aggressive than what you're after.

_baz

Ready to race!
I think you could get away with it by putting some negative camber (stock adjustment). My rear is currently 19x8.5+35 and tucks no problem with -1.5º camber. Your setup should only poke out about 5mm more than me so if you were to put the camber to -2.8º to -3º you would probably be fine.

On my mk6 in the rear I had a 9" with +20 offset and was sitting in between the lip and the tire with only stock camber adjustments (-3.5º irrc). That setup is roughly 17mm more aggressive than what you're after.

Test fit of the rear last night. Ignore the OEM wheel bolts, They were only used as a temporary measure. Hoping a 235/35 tyre will work as I don’t want to stretch a 225 if I don’t have to.

Originally wanted some meatier tyres but not much chance with that fitment.

Murdawagen

Looking to change up my look a little. Thinking of running something deeper concave. Anyone have any idea if a 19x10 would work on my Golf Sportwagen? Pushing 19x8.5 Rotiforms at the moment.

Tico63

Ready to race!

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed

?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
@_baz that looks damn good!