GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mud Flaps For Golf R Only

drshark

Ready to race!
Pickleahoy: those flaps are perfect, especially for those of us with wider wheels/tires. Just a little extra material to cover up the portion of the tire that peeks out.

Please, is this the one you installed (below)? Sorry, but there are several different ones that pop up on eBay... Since it's getting close (-ish) to time to switch winter to summer tires, that would be the moment to install these.

Thanks so much!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-ABS-Whe...ash=item58fc9dc9c9:g:RP8AAOSw8btZgWxP&vxp=mtr

tsigeoff

Passed Driver's Ed
Pickleahoy: those flaps are perfect, especially for those of us with wider wheels/tires. Just a little extra material to cover up the portion of the tire that peeks out.

Please, is this the one you installed (below)? Sorry, but there are several different ones that pop up on eBay... Since it's getting close (-ish) to time to switch winter to summer tires, that would be the moment to install these.

Thanks so much!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-ABS-Whe...ash=item58fc9dc9c9:g:RP8AAOSw8btZgWxP&vxp=mtr

Those aren't for the R. I can't find the link but the link for the above flaps wereposted on vortex and if I remember correctly they were on aliexpress and were currently out of stock

tsigeoff

Passed Driver's Ed
I really like those smaller carbon fiber ones. Very subtle and blends with the lines. Any other companies selling those other than the carbon guard? I have rokblokz now

Bvstp

Passed Driver's Ed
I spoke to them April 5, they told me 6-8 weeks at the time. Haven't checked back in with them recently though

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I check weekly at least. I’m going to try and contact them again and see if there’s still a chance. I requested them through WeatherTech also but I’m not at all hopeful from them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Golf R1

Ready to race!

pnwbrdr

Ready to race!
I'll say that while I don't like the trucker-flap looks of the rally armors (goes better on the more utilitarian looking subarus), I also really don't like the fact that the OEM flaps cover paint on the side of the car. The rally armors disappear when looking at the car from the side.

I might pick up a set of the rally armors and try trimming them down to be more of a profile like the OEM flaps...